BEWARE THIS GUY ON EBAY!!

Forum for discussion about Wargaming, Painting, Books, Terrain, Research and general banter!
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

BEWARE THIS GUY ON EBAY!!

Post by Blucher » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:33 pm

I would like to warn other members of the LoA site about a particularly 'odius character' I had the misfortune to have come across on eBay.

I'm not usually easily upset by people (especially being a 6 foot + 'skinhead'!) but this 'gent' is a 'corker'. Not only has he not paid for a bid he won, he followed it up with leary/sarcastic comments in correspondence to me.... and then finally had the ordacity to leave ME negative feedback (which I did'nt know was possible if someone had not transacted a purchase AND the only negative feedback I've ever got!!).

Although eBay are looking into it, I think it only fair to let fellow members know of:

eduardo19590

(Senor) Eduardo Oriza Espin (from Madrid)

He is a regular both buying and selling 'wargaming stuff' on eBay and has quite a poor rating - SURPRISE!

I've now taken to 'disabling him' from my items/account...wish I'd know before it happened - but my misfortune and hassle may help other members to avoid this ****

REMEMBER - BEWARE.......eduardo19590

Blucher