battletech

Forum for discussion about Wargaming, Painting, Books, Terrain, Research and general banter!

battletech

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:50 pm

Good morning (actually its afternoon but who knows what time of day you are reading this!) Found you by doing a Battletech search for the UK and I am writing to Battletech fans and interested parties to inform them of a new Battletech initiative that is happening in the UK.

Forgive the intrusion on your boards but to save bombarding you with mounds of useless information would you be interested in more details or indeed being a part of this?
Barry

Post by Barry » Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:59 pm

Hi,

don't know yur name and sorry I can't really answer the question because I don't know what BattleTech is!!!!

Help someone! :oops:

B
QKG

What Battletech is about.....the brief version!

Post by QKG » Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:30 am

Hello again. An brief summary of the game:

BattleTech is a definitive strategic board game of armoured combat, which hurtles the player onto the battlefields of the 31st century and into the cockpit of the ultimate walking avatar of war which is known as a Battlemech The game itself centers around these battlemechs and involves the richness of plot and depth of political intruigue.

I shallnt go into too much detail and neither do I wish to spam your boards with links as if you are interested there is a lot of information out there which you can find on any search. The game itself has been around for upon 20 years and is about to hit the UK for its second coming, hence the need to make contact with those die hard tech fans that are out there. Thank you for allowing me here.
martin terroni
Captain
Captain

Battletech

Post by martin terroni » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:01 pm

Guys in armoured suits!!!! Remember Transformers or even worse Power Rangers :wink:
QKG

Post by QKG » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:36 pm

Eeeek!!!! Transformers: a remote and distant connection; power rangers nothing like!!!!!