Adoption....

Forum for discussion about Wargaming, Painting, Books, Terrain, Research and general banter!
Anonymous

Adoption....

Post by Anonymous » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:11 pm

Hi, Barry,

I was looking through your Great Northern War collection, which i think has always been my favorite of yours, and I was wondering if maybe you could adopt me. I don't eat much and would really take care of all of your toys that i would stand to inherit some day. I would mow the lawn and make coffee (tea?) and take out the garbage. I would even bring my kids with me and we could reinstitute indentured servitude on them. They don't eat much either.

Everytime i view your gallery...which is pretty much a daily thing lately. I look back at my collections and want to start over.

Please, if you can't find your way to adopt me, at least take your website down. Productivity has been down all across Europe and the US since your site launched and my once much loved miniatures collections are now looked on with disdain. I talk to them and say "You guys are good and all....BUT YOU"RE NOT LIKE THAT!" - i say while pointing to my pc screen. I don't even know what a Great Northern War IS, all i know is i want one. ;-)

Insanely envious,

Matt

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:16 pm

Matt,

you really did make me laugh!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: