A message to Clarence

Forum for discussion about Wargaming, Painting, Books, Terrain, Research and general banter!
toggy
Major General
Major General

A message to Clarence

Post by toggy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:25 am

Clarence,

Just to give you some feedback from the games we have put on recently regarding the flags.

I think that almost every person that stopped to look at the game yesterday made a comment on how good the flags looked & how they helped to make the figures stand out from the terrain.

This is pretty much the reaction your flags get at every display we do, so just thought you might like to know how appreciated they are.

Also got a few guys asking about French cavalry flags, but didn't know if these were on the "to do" list.

Hope this gives you a bit of encouragement to carry on the fantastic work on the flags.

Bob
We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction. Macarthur, Douglas
Gerryjd
Captain
Captain

Re: A message to Clarence

Post by Gerryjd » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:39 pm

I would second Toggy's comments.

We had a lot of people commenting on how well the table looked, with the terrain, the beautifully painted troops, and especially the colour and movement in the flags which drew people's eyes.

Really nice Clarence. Keep it up mate!!

Cheers

Gerry

P.s. be nice to see some Scottish Regiment flags for the period done too! :)
You may call it sarcasm........I, on the other hand, prefer to refer to it as a humorous observation!!! :-)
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by obriendavid » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Gerryjd wrote: P.s. be nice to see some Scottish Regiment flags for the period done too! :)
Gerry, there are already two sheets available for the Killiecrankie campaign.
Cheers
Dave
Gerryjd
Captain
Captain

Post by Gerryjd » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Oops!!!! :oops:

Don't know how I missed them!! Duh!!

Cheers

Gerry
You may call it sarcasm........I, on the other hand, prefer to refer to it as a humorous observation!!! :-)
quindia
General
General

Post by quindia » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:06 am

Thanks, guys!

I actually have some French cavalry flags finished, but I usually try to make a release eight to ten sheets. The French cavalry flags are very complex and time consuming and I've been juggling a lot of different things at the moment, but I'll get to them!

Thanks again!