TARGE 2013

Forum for discussion about Wargaming, Painting, Books, Terrain, Research and general banter!
thinredline
Colonel
Colonel

TARGE 2013

Post by thinredline » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Congrats to the "KWC" members on another excellent wee show yesterday.
Some new traders, as well as the revered old hands, a diverse range of Demo's and tables for a wide range of interests. The catering was "chalk and cheese" with last years encumbent - it is now much, much better. Bring those ladies back again next year please.
A long days driving, but well worth the effort to catch up with many "weel kent faces". :D

My apologies, if there is another string elsewhere on the LOA Website, "my eyes are dim" :wink:

Thinredline
"There is no retreat from here, men," Campbell told them as he rode down the line, "you must die where you stand."
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: TARGE 2013

Post by obriendavid » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Sorry I never got much of a chance to chat Bob, after a slow start we ended up being really busy with our Donnybrook PP game, especially with two little boys who kept coming back for more games which is a good sign for the future. Perhaps they just enjoyed thrashing Toggy's Cultists :lol:
Cheers
Dave
thinredline
Colonel
Colonel

Post by thinredline » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi Dave,

I had a very short spell at "Targe" but we did at least "rub shoulders" as it were. The game looked good fun, and with "Toggy" in the frame, how could you not expect to be busy :lol:
Suffice it to say Sir, whatever outcomes are forthcoming, I shall continue wargaming and we shall "meet again" some other "sunny day" :roll:

Kind regards,
Bob (not "Toggy Bob") :)
"There is no retreat from here, men," Campbell told them as he rode down the line, "you must die where you stand."
sharnydubs
Colonel
Colonel

Post by sharnydubs » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Great to see you again Bob and your lovely daughter. You were looking well. It was a good show with some great games. Regretably the bring and buy stand didn't have much impact on reducing my wargaming excess. Oh well, there is always Ebay!

Peter
Peter

"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky"