Want to wargame at Grimsby club

Forum for discussion about Wargaming, Painting, Books, Terrain, Research and general banter!
nevermore
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Want to wargame at Grimsby club

Post by nevermore » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:40 am

It was a spur of the moment thing but we can do it, already got a table booked up, but looking for more players who would like to take part in or even run a period game.We at based at Grimsby 5 minutes from the train station, we can pick up from there, its a all day event of just gaming - dinner break 12-1pm, we have a toilet-kitchen and the club is owned by the members, if you feel you would like to bring a army and book a table, please just put your name forward.

If you would be interested in just taking part in any game and meeting new people, again just put the name forward.

Table size as promise and already 3 names for the Crusade game, we can make it six for the 18ft table if need be, but more names please, it should be a great day out, i'm looking around September time and we will work round everybody to set the date.

I think it will be great to meet up with people on the hobby and good to make new friends, the crusade will be a desert board with sand dunes and possibly a siege game if Brodir wants one, we have towers and catapults and gate rams.

But like i said it was a spur of the moment thing so lets get the tables full and have fun.

adult image

image upload no registration