Forum for discussion about Wargaming, Painting, Books, Terrain, Research and general banter!
- Posts: 357
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 11:43 am
- Location: Glen Clova, by Kirriemuir, UK
Found this book while I was on holiday - very interesting and a lot of potential 'what-if' scenarios to keep Mr H occupied!
Swedes in Scotland, Russians in Prussia, Sweden and Russia allied against England...
- IMG_2399.JPG (224.19 KiB) Viewed 1013 times
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:59 pm
- Location: Wolverhampton, UK
Sounds really interesting and not too expensive either.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5851
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:22 pm
- Location: EK,Scotland
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"