Project speed Masai, Ngoni tribe

covering mainly Crimean & American Civil War
nevermore
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by nevermore » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:58 pm

So we get a picture of a wargame in our head and say lets do it, the picture is a 12ft by 6ft table game, lots of Masai on one side of a wide river and the Ngoni tribe on the other side of a river, we want a german river boat and two coloums of troops flanking the boat on land, we want hippos with heads sticking out of the water and a bloody footbridge going across further on up the river.

Got to do it, halfway mark so far here is the beginning of the Masai, remember no single base here but around 150 to 200 figures for full impact then its the Ngoni tribe to do, speed painting begins.

image url

image uploading

free photo hosting

image hosting no register

adult image upload

How long to paint them up = one day then another base up, thats 28 do so far, i have till September the 17th for the big day of the battle, i will succeed.

The Victorian Outpost is a new building created at the beginning of 2016, we can cater for almost any period and we now have the support of "Adrians Walls" and "Hovels Buildings" who have come on board.

Victorian Outpost has quickly become the number one wargaming place in Grimsby with its friendly welcome and fun place to visit, please pm myself to arrange a set time and date.

More photos on the website at http://www.victorian-steel.com/
Thanks Malc
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Project speed Masai, Ngoni tribe

Post by obriendavid » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:04 pm

These look very good for so called speed painting!
Cheers
Dave
nevermore
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Project speed Masai, Ngoni tribe

Post by nevermore » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Thanks Dave, been speed painting for about 3 months now, should see all the Sassanid army i have been painting up, its a case of catching up on all those miniatures we buy and pile up and never get round to, think i have a year or two to get them all done, but i am on a roll at the moment.