help getting in contact with swedish armemuseum

For topics related to wargaming in the period 1600-1660
turrabear
Major General
Major General

help getting in contact with swedish armemuseum

Post by turrabear » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:34 pm

can any one please help me . would ny poster have an e-mail address for the armemuseum stockholm. as i'm trying to get some information on some imperial 30 years war flags that are featured on the digital museum website. many thanks for your help.
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: help getting in contact with swedish armemuseum

Post by Friedrich August I. » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:49 pm

turrabear wrote:can any one please help me . would ny poster have an e-mail address for the armemuseum stockholm. as i'm trying to get some information on some imperial 30 years war flags that are featured on the digital museum website. many thanks for your help.
Eventually you try some of that:

http://www.sfhm.se/templates/pages/Army ... anguage=SV

Hope that helps

Günter
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
dhtandco
Private
Private

Re: help getting in contact with swedish armemuseum

Post by dhtandco » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Yes thats the email they are really helpful, they were selling a book called IN HOC SIGNO VINCES showing a lot of the captured flags and it was only 200 K the postage made it about £20 but its a nice volume. They dont take UK credit cards so I sent the cash on insured post and the book came back by return!!!! Truly wonderful people with terrific English skills let us know how you get on

If you are at any of the Northern shows I can bring it along for you to look at. If I or any of my pals are attending

Dave Tuck