28mm Panzergrenadiers by Quindia Studios

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
quindia
General
General

28mm Panzergrenadiers by Quindia Studios

Post by quindia » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:40 am

My ability to concentrate on one project continues to be hampered by all of the great models out there. I've had a few packs of Artizan WW2 models among the mounds of unpainted metal that haunt my painting desk for some time. When I saw David's 101st Airborne models it inspired me to paint up a few models for DH. As I already had some Panzergrenadiers on hand, I decided to start with those...

I am planning on a full platoon plus a support section or two and a couple of light vehicles - maybe a scout car and/or a couple of halftracks. Then I'll turn my attention to some 101st squads of my own. As usual, once I get a little farther along, I'll have shots of the whole project on my website.
big-gazza
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Location: Married with Children........in Strathaven, Scotland.

Post by big-gazza » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:23 am

Hi,
very nice figures. Turned out very well. Have that battl e hardend look.

Gazza
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:54 pm

Yes indeed MrHarrison! very good indeed :D :D
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford