Filling my Nappies

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
Liam A of E
Sergeant
Sergeant

Filling my Nappies

Post by Liam A of E » Tue May 13, 2008 2:29 pm

Ok, have started a bit of a blog. http://wereallspartacus.blogspot.com/. Some miscellaneous photies up at the moment, more to come in the next few days, esp of the full units - will let you know.

This largely due to my total inability to get the photies onto any site - maybe they all have a "crap painting" filter!

All comments of any kind welcome.
Vex me Not, or I will have you dragged awhile....
quindia
General
General

Post by quindia » Wed May 14, 2008 12:14 am

Very nice!

I have the 52nd and 95th in my own collection. I'm working on the French right now and trying to decide what to add to the Brits next. I am thinking of adding the 87th and 88th Line as they were brigaded with the Light Division under Craufurd, if only for a short while.
kutusov
Captain
Captain

Post by kutusov » Wed May 14, 2008 8:04 am

quote]This largely due to my total inability to get the photies onto any site - maybe they all have a "crap painting" filter! [/quote]

Not much hope for me then Liam :cry:
They look very nice

kutusov[/quote]