The raising of the Saxon Army 1810-1813

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
Greystreak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: The raising of the Saxon Army 1810-1813

Post by Greystreak » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:13 pm

Absolutely astounding, Günter! :shock: :D
Bryce
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Friedrich August I. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Latest addition to the Saxon Army, and, more or less the missing part for this beautyfull Army: The Saxon King together with his Staff and attending Officers. Figures sculpted and painted by Steve Barber.

„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by obriendavid » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Very nice vignette GUNTER.
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Friedrich August I. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Thank You Dave.

I am in the slow process of replacing the pictures here...a pretty frustrating task.

Cheers,
Günter
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.