3rd Bn Pskov Infantry Regt - 1812

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
Greystreak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

3rd Bn Pskov Infantry Regt - 1812

Post by Greystreak » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:57 am

Following 18 months on the painting table (due to various medical challenges), the 3rd Battalion of the Pskov Infantry Regiment arrives today to complete the tenth formed infantry battalion of the 7th Infantry Division project. The figures are 28mm Wargames Foundry, sculpted by Alan Perry, bases by Litko, finials from Victrix,and the flags from GMB. Only two more formed infantry battalions to go—both Jaegers—some 32 skirmisher figures, another 6-pdr foot battery, and a leader stand . . . a small light glimmering at the end of the ‘tunnel’. Apologies for the shaky camera--dashing in and out of rain showers this morning. :lol:

Comments and queries welcomed.
The battalion CO, seconded from a Guards regiment, with decorations:
Last edited by Greystreak on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryce
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: 3rd Bn Pskov Infantry Regt - 1812

Post by obriendavid » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Up to your usual high standard Bryce!
I hope you're keeping well now?
Cheers
Dave
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:40 pm

You ARE talented Bryce!
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Friedrich August I. » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:32 am

Another Masterpiece!
Well done Bryce!
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
Rob Herrick
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by Rob Herrick » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:17 am

They're so horrible, you should post them to me immediately for disposal, and I shall keep them out of the public eye . . . yes, that's it :D

Quite well done. Should be a rather smashing division once you're finished with it!
With Gen'l Custer Down in Mexico: Yes, one of the goals is to see how many times one can get him killed.