SAXON CHURCH & RIVER TILES - new from ADRIAN'S WALLS

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

SAXON CHURCH & RIVER TILES - new from ADRIAN'S WALLS

Post by Blucher » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:16 pm

The latest 'new addition' to our 28mm Dark Age range is a Saxon Church. We have tried to go for a more 'earthy/wooden' structure giving a good representation (hopefully) of a place of worship from 10th Century onwards - as opposed to the usual 'stone churches' found at later dates.

As usual it comes completly painted to a very high standard and the main roof section is removable. The photos show the different aspects and also a feature shot of it in-situ on one of our Hill Terrain Tiles and bordered by one of our wattle fencing packs.

Speaking of 'terrain tiles' we've just added the full complement of photos to our newly released river tiles. You can also see a panoramic video montage of these tiles with various types of figures roaming around on them, in the SHOWCASE section of our website.

http://www.adrianswalls.com

All comments and queries welcome.

Cheers

Adrian
Attachments
church4small.jpg
church4small.jpg (127.09 KiB) Viewed 3707 times
church2small.jpg
church2small.jpg (158.02 KiB) Viewed 3707 times
church1small.jpg
church1small.jpg (168.98 KiB) Viewed 3707 times
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: SAXON CHURCH & RIVER TILES - new from ADRIAN'S WALLS

Post by Blucher » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:24 pm

Another picture of the church in a larger panoramic shot...also showing our new River Tiles and other buildings from our Dark Age range.

Looks like this village and its ecclesiastical neighbour will soon be home to some Norsemen...!

Cheers

Adrian
Attachments
Village river.JPG
Village river.JPG (144.1 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Friedrich August I. » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:26 pm

Hi Adrian,

That all looks fantastic!
I am currently looking for some reasons NOT to order a few Terrain tiles but I can't find any :D !

Only thing that worries me is how to transport the tiles to Austria without the possiblitiy to get damaged. Do you offer a personal Door to Door service? :lol:

Cheers,
Günter
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Blucher » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:22 pm

Gunter

We don't do a door to door service - but we do do smaller boxes that take 6 tiles at a time...maybe keep some space free in your car when you come over in March?

Sure we can sort something out.

Adrian