ACW - WILD WEST....28mm 'WAGON BACKS'...

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

ACW - WILD WEST....28mm 'WAGON BACKS'...

Post by Blucher » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:55 pm

Gents

A few pictures of our latest range...designed for ACW and Wild West gaming. The fully painted resin wagon backs are designed to fit onto a 4ground 'General Purpose Wagon'. The 'backs' can be bought in 3 different sets:

Set 1 - 3 x seperate 'backs' to fit on existing wagons you own

Set 2 - 3 x wagon backs and 3 x 4ground wagons kits, that you need to build and paint yourself

Set 3 - 3 x wagon backs and 3 x 'fully built and painted' 4ground wagons (as seen in the photos)

This is the start of this range and we have some really nice 'tents' of various styles and sizes due out over the next couple of months - some are all canvas and some part wooden/part canvas. These tents will be a 'good and accurate size' as a lot of the other commercially available tents we've seen, seem on the small and squat side and have a smooth plastic finish. The finish of our tents will have a canvas/fabric finish (like the wagon backs) and we believe, will be some of the most aesthetic on the market.

The tents will be suitable for various 'periods/theatres' - Crimea, South Africa, India and even through to WW1...to name but a few.

The Terrain Tile in the photos is one of our 'river tiles' that have just been added to our Terrain Tile range.

If you want to see more pictures and video clips go to our website and videos are in THE SHOWCASE and the wagon back sets are in our e-shop.

http://www.adrianswalls.com

Cheers

Adrian
Attachments
wagons14.JPG
wagons14.JPG (193.12 KiB) Viewed 2533 times
wagons3.JPG
wagons3.JPG (162.5 KiB) Viewed 2533 times