28mm BRIDGE - from Adrian's Walls..........

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

28mm BRIDGE - from Adrian's Walls..........

Post by Blucher » Mon May 19, 2014 8:02 pm

Gents

A new release for our 1600-1750 Age of Enlightenment Range. As a generic bridge it will do for periods either side of these dates...

We have designed it so that it will take 65 - 70mm wide bases - so no figures have to be balanced at precarious angles when placed on it. It has 'cart tracks' sculpted onto the roadway giving even more aesthetic detail.

It is featured here on one of our River/Road tiles but it can be purchased on its own.

http://www.adrianswalls.com

Cheers

Adrian
Attachments
bridge.jpg
bridge.jpg (193.76 KiB) Viewed 5991 times
Artimas
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: 28mm BRIDGE - from Adrian's Walls..........

Post by Artimas » Tue May 20, 2014 12:20 am

A real winner!!!!

Artimas
Jefferson City, Missouri USA
Russian James
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Russian James » Tue May 20, 2014 4:46 am

Captures the look and feel beautifully...
PaulMc
Colonel
Colonel

Post by PaulMc » Wed May 21, 2014 2:16 pm

That is a very nice bridge, has much more character than many I see on tables.

I liked the Crusades terrain I saw on youtube too!
"We shall attack across the minefield, under cover of daylight!"
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Blucher » Wed May 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Gents

Thanks for your comments - really appreciated.

We designed the bridge in conjunction with our Rural Wall Pack which is the same type of brickwork. If you place the loose wall sections up to the bridge it looks really atmospheric.

We will have these on display at Partizan, Sittingbourne, St Helens and Scarborough on our 'June Show Tour' along with the full range of our brand new SAGA: Crescent and Cross compatible range. There will be:

A Mosque, 3 different 'adobe' buildings, wall sections, wells & nodding donkey, donkey 'mill wheel', market stalls..... might even get some pictures up over the weekend...then again, might just leave until Partizan to reveal......

On an aside...these look just as good with a couple of Matildas and some Desert Rats running a patrol through....!

http://www.adrianswalls.com

Cheers

Adrian