RUINED BATTLEMENTS DIORAMA from Adrian's Walls

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

RUINED BATTLEMENTS DIORAMA from Adrian's Walls

Post by Blucher » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:35 pm

Gents

With the amount of good feedback Lion Rampant has been receiving lately, we thought it would be a good idea to show you our latest new item, our...Diorama Terrain Centrepiece....

It can be used for many periods - from Medieval through to present day - and we used the initial master sculpt at the LoA weekender last October where it represented the Aughrim Castle ruins (ireland 1690).

It comes as seen - fully loaded, fully painted with lots of nice detail such as 'muddy walkways' and broken/exposed flagstones scattered amoungst the ruined sections. It has been designed to allow single figure skirmishing as well as 'unit bases' to be easily accomodated.

For more info/pictures and video clips, feel free to visit our website.

http://www.adrianswalls.com

Cheers

Adrian
Attachments
diorama 1.JPG
diorama 1.JPG (186.62 KiB) Viewed 4185 times
diorama 2.jpg
diorama 2.jpg (158.17 KiB) Viewed 4185 times