OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
Dilly
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post by Dilly » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:12 pm

Just posted some photos on my blog
all comments welcome
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: New Posts on the Blog

Post by Friedrich August I. » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:52 am

They are looking very good!

I allways thought that 15mm Miniatures are a real challange to paint because you have to walk the narrow line between painting in fine details and just dipping them into the colour :D :wink:

I know this from my own experience as I have painted over 1500 ACW and more than 500 Naps. Some details on the Mini's are killing you! :D

Cheers,

Günter
Last edited by Friedrich August I. on Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
Dilly
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: New Posts on the Blog

Post by Dilly » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:06 am

Cheers Günter
Used to collect 28mm but they simply take up too much room for me hence 15mm, just wish there was as much choiceof high quality figures as you 28mm guys get