Hotel Olympic Mogadishu 28mm

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
nevermore
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by nevermore » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:01 pm

Five star Hotel Olympic Situated next to the Mogadishu beach, wonderful terrace with spectacular Black sea views.

screenshot windows

how to do a screenshot on a pc

Hotel Olympic offers you free air conditioning and thown in for fun, your very own hand grenade which you can apply at the check out desk for those who just love to go grenade fishing.

how to screenshot on windows 7

Or maybe you would like to visit Bakaara open market, just a five minute walk from the doors and you can enjoy the culture of the local way of life, created in 1872 during the reign of the local Warlord Mohamed Siad Barre, here you can haggle with the traders who sell the daily essentials , including maize, sorghum, beans,peanuts,sesame, wheat and rice.

It is also famous for other illicit activities, such as forged passports which are processed in minutes and many other forged documents such as birth certificates and university diplomas all for the price of a dollar.

image upload

Maybe you just like to browse the nightlife around the Olympic Hotel, just cosy up on the balcony and watch the world go by, each evening around 7pm you can watch the wonderful firework display of tracer fire and RPG just wizzing feet in front of you, look around and watch the fierce firefight down below in the streets, fuel tanks exploding and bombs being detonated just for fun.

images hosting

image hosting 10mb limit

windows screenshot

Maybe relaxing is not for you and you wish to get more involved with the Mogadishu culture and way of life, no problem we will even send round the local street dealer straight to your Hotel floor and sell you the best Khat you can chew on, with this just put on your flak jacket pick up a AK47 you brought from the market and blast away at everything you see.

With the right connections we will throw in a RPG and being on the top floor you have every good chance of bringing down that Black Hawk you have always dreamed about, well we can make your dream come true once you got hold of that forged passport.

adult image

windows 7 print screen

So all we ask is the next time you visit Mogadishu then why not come in style and stay at the five star Olympic Hotel.

Cheer Malc
j1mwallace
Major General
Major General

Re: Hotel Olympic Mogadishu 28mm

Post by j1mwallace » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:44 pm

I've stayed there! Trip advisor. Number 1 of 1 hotels in Mogadishu! Excellent as usual!
nevermore
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Hotel Olympic Mogadishu 28mm

Post by nevermore » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:53 am

Thinking of taking my kids this year some time, should be good playing hopscotch on the mine fields they have in the surrounding area