Hotel rescue 93 pt 2

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
nevermore
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hotel rescue 93 pt 2

Post by nevermore » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:07 am

Hotel rescue 93 pt 2

Lots more photos on the website in the gallery, first game at the new venue and it was a good one.

Skirmish game held in Mogadishu 1993. idea was a Black Hawk was shot down on the edge of the city, the survivors manage to drag themselves over to the hotel and check in at the desk.

They got a signal from the rooftop of the hotel and are now awaiting aid.A delta and B delta were to secure the South West along with a sniper team to cover from a rooftop.Four U.N. squads of 5 along with American squad were to enter from the South East of the city and give support while one of the Delta were to clear the Hotel floors and get to the rooftop and give medication to those injured while a Black Hawk would then pick up.

View of the crash of the Black Hawk

windows 7 screen shot

jpg images

Skinnys run to the factory through the cargo containers

image hosting 12mb

screen shots

Support was called in and more U.N. forces arrived on the out skirts of the East side of the city.

windows 7 print screen

Skinny's rush towards to the noise in support

images upload

View from the West side of the city

image hosting 15mb

Bravo Delta team in cover

free image host

View from the Black Hawk

click image upload

Sniper team field of vision, this building was clear by A Delta team

adult image

The game itself never went to plan, the U.N. had to call in reserves in support, two civilians died in protesting and the media had a field day around the world.

The survivors did manage to get help after a long struggle of clearing out the hotel floors, the U.N. lost 6 men and countless numbers of skinnys lay were they fell.

More photos on the website in the gallery.

Victorian Outpost is a new venue situated in Grimsby that recently has just been opened, its a welcoming and has respectful wargamers that enjoy the game for what it is.

Its the best wargaming place in the town, for anybody who wants to attend or visit the building then please pm myself and i will arrange dates.

More photos at the Website http://www.victorian-steel.com/