Lord Clair's Jacobite Dragoons

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
arthur1905
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Lord Clair's Jacobite Dragoons

Post by arthur1905 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:49 pm

Just finished painting up my second unit of Clair's Dragoons for my Jacobite army, both are Warfare Miniatures, the first are in soft hats and were painted with Red coats and Yellow Cuff's, then Barry produced his Fantastic Boyne uniform guides and I had to get a new unit in fur caps (Thanks Barry :D , a good way to produce new orders :D :D ), these are just waiting to be based.

I have 10 painted in total for 2 bases of 5, my old unit will get re-purposed for another Dragoon regiment

Mark
Attachments
DSCI0716.JPG
DSCI0716.JPG (178.28 KiB) Viewed 4132 times
DSCI0717.JPG
DSCI0717.JPG (177.91 KiB) Viewed 4132 times
DSCI0723.JPG
DSCI0723.JPG (190.24 KiB) Viewed 4132 times