Torpedo boats for Hammerhead show 28mm

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
nevermore
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by nevermore » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:12 pm

Number of Torpedo boats that should protect the main colonial boat for game we will be putting on at the Hammerhead show, idea is to get that boat across the table (12ft in total) under a barage of artillery from the Chinese imperial army, by passing the Taku fort, the torpedo are to cover and protect the main boat, game should only take 20 minutes to get a outcome.Of course there will be plenty of buildings and plenty of Boxer figures attacking the large village to add that little bit more to the game.

images hosting

pc screenshot

image sharing sites

upload images free

gif upload

how to take a screenshot on a pc
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Torpedo boats for Hammerhead show 28mm

Post by obriendavid » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:42 pm

These look great Malc as do the Sampans!
I'm looking forward to seeing some photos of the whole game.
Dave
nevermore
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Torpedo boats for Hammerhead show 28mm

Post by nevermore » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:53 pm

Cheers Dave will put a sample game up this week we did