My project...Sculpting Spanish for Late 17C. Comparison pic

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
chema1986
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: My project...Sculpting Spanish for Late 17C. Comparison

Post by chema1986 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Friedrich August I. wrote:Hi Chema,

I thought that much:-)
To your comparing picture...could you tell me(us) who are the other manufacturers? Besides of Warfare to the far left :wink:

I just noticed that this is my 1964th posting.... my year of birth/prototype finished :lol: :lol:
Sure mein Freund, The manufacturers are from left to right:

Warfare Miniatures, Phoenix Miniatures (part of Northstar, now defunct), Northstar 1672, my figure, my figure, Northstar 1672, Dixon's, Front Rank.

Cheers, and happy Birthpost !
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: My project...Sculpting Spanish for Late 17C. Comparison

Post by Friedrich August I. » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Muchas gracias Señor!
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
chema1986
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: My project...Sculpting Spanish for Late 17C. Comparison pic

Post by chema1986 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:12 am

Updated now in my blog, I have the original pics (here cant be seen because of photobuckets' change of policy) and new pics of painted samples.

http://spanishleadpainting.blogspot.com ... rt-ii.html

Cheers

Chema