A mixed bag... pt5 (final!)

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
Russian James
Colonel
Colonel

A mixed bag... pt5 (final!)

Post by Russian James » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:05 pm

...and now somethings a bit more modern!

A Warlord Games Soviet WW2 T'chanka with the crew converted for White forces during the Russian Civil War - working on the horses right now!

An Empress Models resin Challenger 2 - a big beast!!!

I was fortunate to obtain one of the last S&S Models 28mm Jackal models. This, and the Chally, are finished for European theatre of operations as I will be gaming Rapid Response Forces on the Baltic States or Polish borders with Russia.
(I've still to do the MTP camo on the backpacks on the Jackal)
Attachments
S&S Models Jackal.png
S&S Models Jackal.png (227.26 KiB) Viewed 7546 times
Challenger 2.jpg
Challenger 2.jpg (228.09 KiB) Viewed 7546 times
Warlord Games WW2 T'chanka converted for use in Russian Civil War.png
Warlord Games WW2 T'chanka converted for use in Russian Civil War.png (204.81 KiB) Viewed 7546 times