Bengal Native Foot

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
RogerC
Colonel
Colonel

Bengal Native Foot

Post by RogerC » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:07 pm

Hi, first unit of Bengal Native Foot completed for my Sikh Wars project, write up and pictures on the blog for anyone interested.

http://gapagnw.blogspot.co.uk/

ImageIMG_20170723_151137 by Roger Castle, on Flickr
Gunfreak
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Bengal Native Foot

Post by Gunfreak » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:29 am

Cool stuff, I period I know absolutely nothing about(except that apparently it's called Sikh wars)
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Friedrich August I. » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:11 am

Gunfreak wrote:Cool stuff, I period I know absolutely nothing about(except that apparently it's called Sikh wars)
Me neither :wink:
Sikh Wars, yeah,...better than callin' it "late Malburian" :lol: :lol:

Nice Stuff RogerC, as Always *thumbs up*
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by obriendavid » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:46 am

Friedrich August I. wrote:
Gunfreak wrote:Cool stuff, I period I know absolutely nothing about(except that apparently it's called Sikh wars)
Me neither :wink:
Sikh Wars, yeah,...better than callin' it "late Malburian" :lol: :lol:

Nice Stuff RogerC, as Always *thumbs up*
GUNTER, you mentioned the forbidden M word, the 'Fat Controller' will be on your case for a dose of re-education. 8-))

Very nice job on the figures Roger.