ULB Queries

Any questions relating to Beneath the Lily Banners rule system.
Chad
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

ULB Queries

Post by Chad » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:46 pm

Barry

Finally got round to trying the free ULB rules on a WSS scenario. Eugene's assualt on Lutzingen at \blenheim. I have a couple of queries.

Infantry Morale
If a shaken unit takes frther casualties, but passes its morale test. What happens to it?

Artillery Fire
Can I check that we are executing this properly? The scenario requires that the Prussian infantry (11 battalions) executes 3 assaults on a large battery of cannon over the course of the attack, reaching it on each occasion. At present this is looking unlikely.

For each model 8pdr field piece, we throw 3 D10 and at long range 'kill' on a 9 on each and every dice. Is this correct or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Chad
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:58 pm

Finally got round to trying the free ULB rules on a WSS scenario. Eugene's assualt on Lutzingen at \blenheim. I have a couple of queries.

Infantry Morale
If a shaken unit takes frther casualties, but passes its morale test. What happens to it? it loses its shaken command state and returns to normal command - its officers have rallied the waivering men

Artillery Fire
Can I check that we are executing this properly? The scenario requires that the Prussian infantry (11 battalions) executes 3 assaults on a large battery of cannon over the course of the attack, reaching it on each occasion. At present this is looking unlikely.

For each model 8pdr field piece, we throw 3 D10 and at long range 'kill' on a 9 on each and every dice. Is this correct or am I missing something?
correct each 9 or 0 will cause a figure casualty. As the range closes it will get easier to hit
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford