more questions

Any questions relating to Beneath the Lily Banners rule system.
J Anderson
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

more questions

Post by J Anderson » Mon May 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Hi Barry

looks like I`ve been elected as chief query miester in the club we`ve got a few more for you.

1) Can artillery count as a destroyed friend for morale purposes.

2) does cavalry test for casualties from musket fire or just artillery fire the same as infantry .

3) Is there a distance (ie 12" as for infantry) that cavalry need to be within to test for friends routing.

4) If Cavalry that lost a melee ( vs both inf and cav) are bounced back 4", does the winner follow up 4" if the winner was a cavalry unit providing the loser tested morale and passed. If the winner was an infantry unit do they follow up only 2" so the cavalry unit will be out of contact after their 4" bounce or do infantry not follow up vs cavalry.

Thanks once again.

Jim.
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Tue May 27, 2008 7:57 am

No probs Jim..
1. NO

2.Horse test WHENEVER the lose a casualty from any kind of Fire.. failing that test is 'retire from fire'
3. 12"

4. In Horse v Horse there is no push back - losers test morale and if they pass continue to fight. If they fail they break and this invokes the Pursue process. Infantry do not follow up against 'bounced Horse' They stand and rally. Infantry do follow up defeated infantry.

Hope that covers it Jim.. just boarding for the Gulf..again... I'd much rather be painting my 3rd Battlaion of Gard te Voet :roll:
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
J Anderson
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Post by J Anderson » Tue May 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Cheers Barry

Your on the third battalion already, your a damn quick painter Barry aswell as an international jetsetter. Don`t know how you manage it, your not a time lord are you ?.

Jim.
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Tue May 27, 2008 7:16 pm

I think I'm just an Arse, Jim... that's what my wife says anyway!! :wink:
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford