Any questions relating to Beneath the Lily Banners rule system.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5869
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:22 pm
- Location: EK,Scotland
Sometimes we disagree with each other here Jeroen but it is not about anything serious... normally..
1. The colour of coats or cuffs
2. The design of a flag
3. Whether officers wore one sash or another
Nothing much as you can see
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"
- Brigadier General
- Posts: 462
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 am
- Location: Burton On Trent
This is one of the reasons for the popularity of Imagi-nations & the like & why I carry a Sassanian mace at shows.
Its mostly about making the best guess on the basis of often completely contradictory evidence. As for coat colours nearly every one war grey at some point or another it would seem.