Some questions!!!

Questions and discussion about the battalion level Napoleonic rules for VICTRIX.
Alex_Nay

Some questions!!!

Post by Alex_Nay » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Hi all, the first thing i have to say is that english is not my languish so some things u have see obiusly, for me are not so obiusly, and srry if u dont understand me!!! Jejej just try to understand the concept!!!
Questions!!!
1) If i try to charge with a batallion and dont touch with the enemy, im disordered with this batallion!?!
2) If i won a combat, my enemy go back and i follow and touch again, for the next turn, what are the bonus to aplicate!?!
3)What is "command Decision" it appears in the artillery rules but talk about it how we know it, but i dont find in the infantery rules, what is exactly this new thing which appears by magic?!?
4)And one last thing!!! If im disordered, just way to go ok again is with a rally?!? I have to make a quality proof for it i supposse!!! and i cannot make more with this batallion!?!
Jajaj ok, if u understand my basic english can u answer me?!? Thanks very Much all!!! Are an excellent rules!!!!
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Some questions!!!

Post by barr7430 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:43 pm

I hope this clarification will help:

1) If i try to charge with a batallion and dont touch with the enemy, im disordered with this batallion!?! YES
2) If i won a combat, my enemy go back and i follow and touch again, for the next turn, what are the bonus to aplicate!?!
The side with the highest score wins and takes 2 casualties. If there is a follow up and the loser passed its RESOLVE check another round of The loser takes 6 casualties, falls back 2 inches and checks RESOLVE. The winner can follow up at its discretion. If there is no follow up to a push back both units stand for the next turn unless attacked, when they can defend themselves but are disordered.combat is fought when activated by a phasing player.
AT THE MOMENT THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL BONUS IN THE SECOND ROUND FOR WINNING BUT I MAY REVISE THIS WHEN THE RULES ARE REPUBLISHED IN BOOK FORMAT

3)What is "command Decision" it appears in the artillery rules but talk about it how we know it, but i dont find in the infantery rules, what is exactly this new thing which appears by magic?!?

COMMAND DECISION OPTIONAL RULE
If a tactical advantage presents then a player may choose to activate a unit twice in the same turn. This is done at the expense of another unit’s activation. The ‘exploiting’ unit may perform any two activations in any order but not consecutively, ie they must be punctuated by an enemy activation.

MANOUEVRE* + MANOUEVRE*
MANOUEVRE* + SHOOT
MANOUEVRE* + ASSAULT
SHOOT + MANOUEVRE*
SHOOT + SHOOT
SHOOT + ASSAULT

ASSAULT+ ASSAULT is not permitted
ASSAULT + MANOUEVRE*
ASSAULT + SHOOT is done disordered

MANOUEVRE covers moving , reforming to change formation or reforming to recover from disorder.
To utilize this option at the second activation, another un activated unit is also marked as activated.

4)And one last thing!!! If im disordered, just way to go ok again is with a rally?!? I have to make a quality proof for it i supposse!!! and i cannot make more with this batallion!?! RALLY TO REGAIN ORDER IS ALL YOU CAN DO IN THAT TURN
Jajaj ok, if u understand my basic
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
Alex_Nay

Re: Some questions!!!

Post by Alex_Nay » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:13 am

Thank u very Much Barry!!! :mrgreen: