Large Painted 28mm Austrian Army for Sale

If you want to buy, sell or trade items with other gamers you can post here.
This is a non profit activity from the Forum perspective. All deals need to be done privately as this is just a meeting point to make known what you have or are after. LoA forum accepts no responsibility for policing or arbitrating any agreements made or disputes arising via this category.
cobman

Large Painted 28mm Austrian Army for Sale

Post by cobman » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:34 pm

Hi all
I appreciate this is very left field, but I have a large Austrian Napoleonic Army for sale that I would like to sell as a job lot if possible
(Reason for the sale is, as I retire at the end of the year and it's time to start thinning the collections down a little)
Most of the foot figures are Sash & Sabre with a few Foundry figures, all the Cavalry and Artillery are Perry (Metal), the command bases are a mix of Foundry and Perry.

I don't seem to be able to upload any pictures, please see a few photos on the following link -
https://coboldboys.weebly.com/for-sale.html
(I can provide more photos if required)

There are 724 foot figures, 186 cavalry figures, 12 Guns each with 4 crew and 34 mtd generals which are made up into -
3 x 48 German Foot (In helmet)
3 x 48 Hungarian Foot (in Shako)
4 x 36 Hungarian Foot (In Shako)
4 x 36 German Greandiers
2 x 32 Grenzer
2 x 30 Landwher
24 Skirmishers

2 x 24 Dragoons
2 x 24 Curraiser
2 x 18 Hussars
2 x 18 Uhlans
1 x 18 Chevaleger
(In Sqds of 6)

2 x 4 Gun Foot Batterys
1 x 4 guns Horse Battery

9 x Brigade commands (2 Mtd Figures)
4 x Divison commands (£ Mtd figures)
1 x Army Command (4 Mtd Figures)

I would like £3,800 for the whole collection (Which is £3 for Foot, £6 for Cavalry and £30 per gun and 4 crew. I would want to travel for exchange of the figures etc as I just dont want to see the postman anywhere near it.