Guys I am REALLY sorry about this delay. It is purely financial
Moving to a new house chewed up enormous amounts of cash and postponed my plan for a midsummer launch.
However, the good news:
1. Extra clarification and amendments have been written as have new and I think very exciting rules on cavalry melee.
2. Funds are once more growing with the sale of my TYW,some WWII and Crimean collections.
3. I am sending to Clarence this weekend.. amended text.
4. I hope to take good pictures of the Neerwinden game at Partizan next weekend for inclusion in ULB.
5. I have completed and upgraded my French Army and hope to include 'Army shots' in the rules.
6. I have publishing lined up
7. I might even send ULB IV (the current circulated issue) to one of the mags for publication before ULB V hits the streets.
Recent games have given my final 'touches' a little spurt to completion.
So more news to come..