French vs. English & Imperial - Spanish Succession War

A section devoted to questions and answers for this period.
Belg
Major
Major

French vs. English & Imperial - Spanish Succession War

Post by Belg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Hello,
here is the link to our page site where I put pictures of the Naran Fuciliers Wars battle, Spanish War Succession Scenario, in which English with an Allied Command of Imperials and a Regiment of Austrian Cuirasiers aggregated to the Cavalry Command. The battle was played by us on some of the days from October 1st to October 10, having the possibility to leave the table mounted with the miniatures on it. On average we played two Turns every time. A small Blenheim home-battle. The French leader was represented by the miniature of the Marshal of France Vauban, while the one of the English and Imperial Allies was represented by the miniature of John Churchill Duke of Marlborough. (Front Rank). The battle is over with a draw.

http://www.naran.it/wargames/Gallery/Ba ... aglia.html

Naran Fuciliers Wars is an our home-made version of FANTASY WARRIORS to play historical battles of the period 1700-1870.

And here are some pictures:

Good sight.

Sergio & Sandro
Naran Team Turin
http://www.naran.it/naran
Adam Hayes
Colonel
Colonel

Re: French vs. English & Imperial - Spanish Succession War

Post by Adam Hayes » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:24 pm

Good stuff, I really like the look of the Imperialist cuirassiers in their lobster tailed helmets.
Belg
Major
Major

Re: French vs. English & Imperial - Spanish Succession War

Post by Belg » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:44 am

Adam Hayes wrote:Good stuff, I really like the look of the Imperialist cuirassiers in their lobster tailed helmets.