A section devoted to questions and answers for this period.
- Command Sergeant Major
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:16 am
- Location: Greenock, Scotland
Hi would Williams blue guard at the Boyne have armoured or unarmoured pikemen, also would the foot have flintlock muskets or matchsticks?
"Anything but a one and you'l be OK!!!"
- Major General
- Posts: 522
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:33 pm
Thats an interesting question .i would have said flintlockes as for pikes did they actually have pikemen.
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:59 pm
- Location: Wolverhampton, UK
I love the idea of the premier Dutch infantry Regiment fighting