WW2 Mini Campaign.

general discussion points related to gaming, painting and modelling in this period
pappenheimuk
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Post by pappenheimuk » Mon May 09, 2005 8:19 am

:D Got the post today, Our club runs on a Sunday and we finished a wee bit later (we were fighting a battle from the Great Paraguyan War a first for me!!) and it ran on a bit, plus with sharing the home pc with a teenage daughter & son I didn't have a chance to check it last nite :(
"Anything but a one and you'l be OK!!!"
PaulMc
Colonel
Colonel

Yesterday's battle

Post by PaulMc » Mon May 09, 2005 6:57 pm

"PaulMc blooded the 338th Rifle Division at Karapol..."

I'll say, they're still searching around the general area looking for their front teeth! :(

German infantry are tough to shift when they're in a prepared position. Although I'm sure Shock Brigade Svyatoslav will have ample opportunities to avenge their comrades in the 338th. :twisted:
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Tue May 10, 2005 2:30 pm

The Final player unit has been uploaded to the Warchest - Sands of Time section. This is Pappenheimuk's command - Kampfgruppe Stettner. Maps and Player briefs to follow shortly.

Barry :D
pappenheimuk
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Post by pappenheimuk » Tue May 10, 2005 3:49 pm

:D Looking forward to doin a bit of damage to the Soviet masses.
Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer :D
"Anything but a one and you'l be OK!!!"
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Tue May 10, 2005 4:21 pm

Attention Players!
The blank campaign Map has been uploaded into the Warchest. You will start to receive further info on status, movement and the like shortly. I suggest you download this doc and keep it handy. An e mail will be in your personal mailboxes by the time you read this giving the exact position of your force only.

The Umpire :twisted:
Sgt Steiner
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Kameraden

Post by Sgt Steiner » Wed May 11, 2005 5:53 pm

Hi fellow Huns

Can you email me your email addresses so as we can initiate correspondance on how best to counter Ivans

Cheers

sgt.steiner@virgin.net
"Merry it was to laugh there-where death becomes absurd and life absurder. For power was on us as we slashed bones -. Not to feel sickness or remorse of murder." Wilfred Owen