November 2009 Game

A Forum location for posts by members of the League and any other Visitors or Forum members who wish to post items and questions about our games and activities.
wyrdbrother
Private First Class
Private First Class

November 2009 Game

Post by wyrdbrother » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:48 pm

For those of you with far reaching calendars, I have booked the Heugh Hotel in Stonehaven for Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd November 2009.

Hopefully this date will suit us all but if anyone has any real problems with it, please let me know.

At our last meet, we agreed that this would be an Indian Mutiny hosted by Peter and I. More info will be provided nearer the time - probably by Peter.

Cheers, Andrew
sharnydubs
Colonel
Colonel

Post by sharnydubs » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:25 pm

Andy , I heard last night that the Heugh may be changing hands and becoming a private residence. Have you heard anything about this ?

Peter
Peter

"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky"
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:02 pm

Big news from Stoney!!!... keep us updated please Peter and Andrew!! :shock:
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
wyrdbrother
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by wyrdbrother » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:18 am

No, I haven't heard anything about that but I'll find out and let you know. :roll:

Andy
sharnydubs
Colonel
Colonel

Post by sharnydubs » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:22 am

Guys ,

Thinking ahead to our November weekend I'm planning on inviting all who are available to my house for a Friday night skirmish bash.
Unless of course you want to use this time Colin for the Western debrief.

Angus - claret will be provided and other tipples for those who are so inclined.

Let me know what you think guys.

Peter
Peter

sharnydubs
Colonel
Colonel

Post by sharnydubs » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:08 am

Looking forward to the Western weekend.

For the Friday night entertainment I'm planning on an "Escape from Stalag Luft III" skirmish game. Any number of players, you will either be POW's or Germans. Aim to start gaming at 8pm or earlier if possible, any time from 7pm at my house for pre gaming drinks ( and during gaming drinks for those who wish).

My house is only 100 yards from the Heugh Hotel (20 Bath Street) and there is plenty of parking for those coming from afar.

I have some POW figures for the game but could really do with some more. If you have any singly based figures which could be used as POW's please bring them !

see you on 22nd

Peter
Peter

Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Blucher » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:22 pm

Peter/Gents

Looking forward to meeting up next weekend. I'm planning to arrive around 5.45 (if the trains on time).

With regards 'the Friday night game', would it surprise any of you that i'm quite happy to take on the mantle of 'Von Schiesten' the Camp (not in a gay way!) Commandant if required.

Regards

Blucher