Wild West Weekend

A Forum location for posts by members of the League and any other Visitors or Forum members who wish to post items and questions about our games and activities.
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by obriendavid » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:03 am

Chaps, there were a number of fences left over when we were tidying up, we asked a number of the guys that were there if they belonged to them but nobody owned up so we thought they might have been Jacks. He has now returned them saying they don't belong to him, so!

Is anyone from the weekend missing some wooden fencing?

Cheers
Dave
sharnydubs
Colonel
Colonel

Post by sharnydubs » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 am

Dave, they may be mine as they may have come with the livery stable which I bought off Ebay. They seemed to be of the same design and manufacture but I don't know for sure !

Peter
Peter

"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky"
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by obriendavid » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:23 pm

Peter, Colin is holding onto them at the moment so we will bring them with us the next time we meet up. If that is OK with you?
If you need them sooner we could pop them in the post or perhaps we can get togther over the festve hols for a R2E playtest.

We had a major game at the club yesterday when Barry, Peter and David came over along with a number of newbies who seemed to grasp the basic rules reasonably quickly especially as they didn't have a copy to look at.

Cheers
Dave
sharnydubs
Colonel
Colonel

Post by sharnydubs » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:59 pm

Dave, no rush on the fences.

I'm off on holiday from 20th December for two weeks so happy to get together or host a game over the holidays if anyone is interetsted.

Merry Christmas

Peter
Peter

"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky"