AIRLIE HOTEL announcement

A Forum location for posts by members of the League and any other Visitors or Forum members who wish to post items and questions about our games and activities.
Dale
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

AIRLIE HOTEL announcement

Post by Dale » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:27 pm

The Airlie Hotel is open for business. Iv'e been shown the rooms and they are great and I'll check out the dining room with Shelagh next week.
One of the managers has indicated that bookings are being taken but the number may change in the next week. I'll post the number when they confirm.
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Blucher » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:33 pm

I've got some 'hot news!

I've just been into 'William Hill's'.

The manager there, whom I know quite well, says they are offering 2/1, that the Airlie will be 'torched' before Christmas.

When I asked him why the odds were so 'lean', he replied that they had some 'reports' from the local Dundee 'Hill's' branch. It confirmed that due to the 'credit crunch', the local 'Kirrie Mafioso' (basically Dale, to you and me), had been forced to increase 'Protection Money' rates. The 'actuaries' at 'Billy Hill's' think that the 'new managers' at the Airlie, will not be aware of Dale's 'clout' and may 'rebuke' his 'overtones'.......

hence.......

low 'odds'........

hence.......

EARLY 5th NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!

'A Nonny Mouse'
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Mein Gott... Blucher returns from his hols....
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford