Royal Horse

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
Gunfreak
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Royal Horse

Post by Gunfreak » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:11 pm

One of the French Royal Regiments from WSS

18th Century Guy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Royal Horse

Post by 18th Century Guy » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Nicely done sir!
Greg
Gunfreak
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Gunfreak » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Hey 18th Centuary!

Have you given up on WSS? I see you are selling alot of WSS units.
18th Century Guy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by 18th Century Guy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:16 pm

To some extent I'm giving up on WSS for now. My gaming group here seems to be very interested in Maurice now. It's not a bad system but I find it too generic and it is really designed for a 1:1 game. We've tried it with 3 players to a side but to be honest it really was 3 separate games. There wasn't any interaction between opposing players other than the one directly across from you. The card system used is interesting but...

I'll probably get back into painting WSS again for myself since I've still got a boatload of unpainted Front Rank lead. Right now I want to paint up some figures I've had for years but never touched - 1806 Prussians!

p.s. I still have some units available if you're interested :wink:
Greg