OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
- Lieutenant General
- Posts: 868
- Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:35 am
- Posts: 337
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:37 am
- Location: Odense, Denmark
Impressive, I'd best get some more done
- Brigadier General
- Posts: 462
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 am
- Location: Burton On Trent
Best sort of Arms Race...
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:35 am
- Location: South East London
Nice stuff Gunfreak. I'm just working on Saintonge also.