A new Range of Vikings!

Forum for discussion about Wargaming, Painting, Books, Terrain, Research and general banter!
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

A new Range of Vikings!

Post by Friedrich August I. » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:17 am

I just saw that Steve Barber placed his new Range of

Vikings

on his Website. The are looking very good!
Last edited by Friedrich August I. on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
flick40
Major General
Major General

Re: A new Range of Vikings!

Post by flick40 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Link isn't working. :cry: Steve painted my first few units of LoA figures from Dixon back in the 90's when I was living in England. Great work and has since started his figure line which are amazing as well.
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: A new Range of Vikings!

Post by Friedrich August I. » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:41 pm

flick40 wrote:Link isn't working. :cry: Steve painted my first few units of LoA figures from Dixon back in the 90's when I was living in England. Great work and has since started his figure line which are amazing as well.
Thanks for telling me
Corrected - tested - works now!
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.