Claymore 2009 - 1st August

Forum for discussion about Wargaming, Painting, Books, Terrain, Research and general banter!
Angus Konstam
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Claymore 2009 - 1st August

Post by Angus Konstam » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 am

Gentlemen,

I'd just like to mention that Claymore 2009 is just a couple of weeks away. The show takes place on Saturday 1st August (10am-4pm), and this year it'll be held in Telford College, Edinburgh. That's EH5 1QE for those of you with car 'puter thingies, or who have figured out how to use Multimap.

This shiny new venue is a great improvement on the gloomy bunker of Meadowbank, and we've got two halls of games and traders. These include Barry's own Napoleonic Peninsular game, as well as some other top-notch examples of anorack entertainment. Oh, and there's a cafeteria, and more importantly - a bar!

You'll find details of traders, games and how to get to the new venue on the South-East Scotland Wargames Club website - http://www.seswc.co.uk

See you there!
Last edited by Angus Konstam on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharnydubs
Colonel
Colonel

Post by sharnydubs » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Angus, are the bring and buy sheets going to be the same as for 2008?
Peter

"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky"
Angus Konstam
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Angus Konstam » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Sharny,

Yes, indeed they are, apart of course from the year! If you already have one, then fill it out and you'll speed things up on the day.

For some reason the clunky SESWC website doesn't have ones you can print out, but I'll ask them to make them available over the next few days.

Are you selling anything I'd be interested in?

Angus
kutusov
Captain
Captain

Post by kutusov » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:40 pm

The Angus wargames club will be there and I've the day of work to attend looking forward to the new venue

kutusov
Jack
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Jack » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:43 pm

The web chap is on holiday and not due back till Claymore. He told me that the new B&B sheets were on the site but some glitches have appeared over the last couple of days. Sorry folks.

Use 2008 copies if you still have them or download them from the July 2008 archive on the website. Available in Excel and PDF format.
http://seswc.co.uk/?p=23#more-23
PaulMc
Colonel
Colonel

Post by PaulMc » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:39 pm

Unbelievable! I'm in London for an exam that weekend. I've missed so many events this year due to other committments. :(
"We shall attack across the minefield, under cover of daylight!"