F.O.F. Operation Retribution pt 1

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
nevermore
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

F.O.F. Operation Retribution pt 1

Post by nevermore » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:56 am

Big day at the club on Saturday, visit by the Manchester club to game F.O.F. battle.
To all clubs and wargamers we are a friendly club who just love to wargame and have
alot of fun, if anybody wishes to visit to club to arrange a game just pm me and i will
arrange it with the board members for a date, we don't charge for games and we can
pick up from train station in the town as it is only a 5 min drive, anyway here is the
photos from part one of the game, more will be posted next week.

CLICK ON LINK TO SEE LOTS MORE PHOTOS OF THIS BATTLE

http://grimsbywargamessociety.webs.com/