LOGW 2010 games

A Forum location for posts by members of the League and any other Visitors or Forum members who wish to post items and questions about our games and activities.
sharnydubs
Colonel
Colonel

LOGW 2010 games

Post by sharnydubs » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:37 am

Gents, can we please confirm the dates, venues, games and organisers for our 2010 calendar.
Peter

"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky"
Dale
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Dale » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:22 am

Peter, the dates I have are,

20/21 March at the Heugh, Very British Civil War, organised by Colin and Dave.

12/13 June Kirriemuir (Guide Halls), Napoleonic, organised by ? using General de Brigade rules, only kidding, unless Daniel's Christmas present (Barry's Rules) arrives soon.

November, I have no dates, venue or game noted for November. Does anyone have information? Kirriemuir is a possible.
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by obriendavid » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:32 pm

Dale wrote: 12/13 June Kirriemuir (Guide Halls), Napoleonic, organised by ? using General de Brigade rules, only kidding, unless Daniel's Christmas present (Barry's Rules) arrives soon.

November, I have no dates, venue or game noted for November. Does anyone have information? Kirriemuir is a possible.
Dale, the June weekend is the early 1814 campaign on the road to Paris then then big game in November is the final assault on Paris itself.
I think Kev and Von Howe were supposed to be organising this so they can confirm this is correct.

Cheers
Dave
Dale
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Dale » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Thanks Dave. If the November game is to be in Kirriemuir would the weekend of 20/21 November suit everyone? That's the weekend after TARGE.

If these dates are OK I'd like to book the hall a.s.a.p. to be sure of getting it.

The Airlie Hotel is fully operational again with a very friendly new management team. I've had a few meals there and enjoyed every one of them.
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by obriendavid » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Dale wrote:Thanks Dave. If the November game is to be in Kirriemuir would the weekend of 20/21 November suit everyone? That's the weekend after TARGE.
That's the dates we had this year and these suited me well so I should be OK for next year as well.
Cheers
Dave