Buying Mercenaries Yuri?

A Forum location for posts by members of the League and any other Visitors or Forum members who wish to post items and questions about our games and activities.
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Buying Mercenaries Yuri?

Post by barr7430 » Thu May 25, 2006 1:12 pm

What's this I heard Count Yuri?? Your Persil White Russians are 'buying' Bolshevik cavalry from Komrade Imrieski?
Since he has decided to flee the country in the run up to Mayhem on the Frontier Part Deux, did his communist ruffians decide they wanted to get in the fight at any price?? :shock:

Look forward to poisonig your Yak's Milk in a few weeks :twisted:

The Count
(yes I did spell it properly) :shock:
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
thinredline
Colonel
Colonel

Post by thinredline » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:27 am

Amazing how one manages to "miss" things, must be old age creeping up on me.

Sadly, as you will recall from last weekends action, the said recruits were confined to barracks. Something to do with being replaced by an armoured car. Well, that's what they call progress!

The acquisition of more field artillery from the same quarters has also bolstered my own contingent, and Duncanski and I are working on the tanks!

Might have been last - but at least I'm not DEAD.

Yuri Deadovitch (Count)
"There is no retreat from here, men," Campbell told them as he rode down the line, "you must die where you stand."
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:45 pm

Yes,

I haven't actually got the hang of this talking from the 'other side' :wink:
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
thinredline
Colonel
Colonel

Post by thinredline » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:45 pm

Another Squadron of "Inniskillen's arrived to bolster the Ranks of the "Heavy Brigade" curtesy of Phil, (along with a pound or two in weight of unpainted troopers) :D :D

Duncan was asked his opinion of the painting standard, and the reply was "ACE, certainly better than your's dad " :shock:

That'll teach me me not to ask silly questions, especially when the answer is so obvious :oops: :oops:

That takes the British Cavalry up to about a 7:1 ratio :shock: :shock:

Thinredline
"There is no retreat from here, men," Campbell told them as he rode down the line, "you must die where you stand."